A sci-fi, action adventure, exploration, investigation, first and third person shooter video game. Colorful futuristic cyberpunk design. For desktop and laptop Windows PC.
You play Matt Ricks, a hacker living in the futuristic dystopian New York. After being judge guilty of many unauthorized intrusions into government and private company systems, the justice gives you a semblance of freedom, at the condition you put your expertise at the service of your country when it needs you. And precisely, the authorities need your help to terminate 5 androids that are responsible for a great number of murders around the city.
Over 40 levels, the player have access to an open world with many different areas: 5 city district, sewer, club, prison, apartments, subway, parking, cinema, industrial park, city park, theme park, school, hospital, laboratory, port, supermarket, store, restaurant, desert, forest, space station.
FEATURES FIND IN THE GAME
- FPS and TPS (First and third Person Shooter).
- Explore, investigate and converse with characters to complete missions.
- Find hints, overcome traps, obstacles and combat enemies.
- Many different enemies: animals, humanoids creatures, humans, android and robots soldiers.
- 2 futuristic vehicles: cyber motorcycle, futuristic F1 car.
- Many different original ambient atmospheric tech music.
- Many funny and unexpected audio speeches from in-game characters.
- 6 futuristic weapons: pistol, assault riffle, shotgun, grenade launcher, rocket Launcher, Laser Gun.
- Open world with over 40 levels with a futuristic, cyberpunk pro design environment.
- Many different areas: 5 city district, sewer, club, prison, apartments, subway, parking, cinema, industrial park, city park, theme park, school, hospital, laboratory, port, supermarket, store, restaurant, desert, forest, space station.
- When it's ready... somewhere in 2020.
- Online Multiplayer.
- Mobile Version.
- Virtual Reality.
A year here and he still dreamed of cyberspace, hope fading nightly. All the speed he took, all the turns he'd taken and the corners he'd cut in Night City, and still he'd see the matrix in his sleep, bright lattices of logic unfolding across that colorless void....
- William Gibson (Neuromancer)